Four popular 30-inch cooktops available in the market
Cooktop reviews are a boon since they reduce the effort of the buyer for researching by accumulating information about various brands and products in one place. If you have a limited kitchen space and certain budget constraints, then you can consider buying 30-inch cooktops. Currently, they are quite popular in the market as they are compact and affordable. However, given the plethora of options from different renowned brands, it becomes difficult to decide which appliance should be bought. The following are some of the top-selling 30-inch cooktops you can find in the market.
- Jenn Air The JGC1530BS model comes with a price of $1399 and offers features such as ignition protection, metal knobs, burners with varied temperature controls, etc.
- Wolf This 30-inch cooktop by Wolf is crafted with stainless steel and features stunning red-colored knobs on an illuminated control system. The cooktop price is $1699 approximately which is slightly expensive but worth the price.
- Bosch The 30-inch cooktop from the house of Bosch is a reliable product trusted by customers all over the world. The cooktop price of $1299 suits those with lower budgets without compromising on quality.
- Thermador An array of exclusive features covers up for the cooktop’s price that is slightly on the pricey side. Valued at $1699, the cooktop has a unique design that makes it stand apart from other cooktops in the market.
- Samsung The brand that is known for its products across the globe offers a 30-inch cooktop in a shiny black color to give your kitchen a smart, sleek look. Perfect for modular kitchens, these cooktops come with inbuilt Wi-Fi allowing you to monitor the progress on the phone, while you are busy doing the other chores.
There are so many other options in the market that proclaim to be the best in class. The most appropriate cooktop for every individual will be different depending on how on well it can meet the requirements. No cooktop review will serve you until you actually use the product yourself. A practical demonstration is essential while you compare cooktops in terms of performance. After shortlisting your options, analyze the cooktop prices to make the final pick.