Best body hair removal method – Explore laser treatment
Laser hair removal is considered to be one of the best body hair removal methods that you can opt for today if you want to get rid of unwanted body hair. It is not just extremely efficient, but the approach is also quite gentle and smooth.
Regarded as the best permanent solution for the removal of body hair, laser treatment is growing in demand by the day. The techniques applied in this treatment are different for men and women, but the basic idea is the same across genders. In simpler terms, this procedure uses laser (an intense and pulsating beam of light) beam to completely get rid of unwanted hair on your body.
How does the best body hair removal method work?
During this process, a laser beam passes through the skin and thoroughly uproots every individual hair follicle. The intense heat produced by the laser damages and kills the follicle that supports the hair to prevent any future hair growth. Laser beam hair removal is considered to be the most effective option for people who have light skin and unwanted dark hair on their body.
This treatment should be carried on for several sittings which span six sessions at a gap of one month to guarantee you the best body hair removal experience. It is advised by specialists that you get the treatment done when the body hair is in the growth stage.
Understanding the After Hair Removal Phase
Don’t be alarmed if after the treatment procedure you experience some amount of swelling or redness in the treated area. It is just a part of the process which goes away within 24 hours. Your skin care specialist or the doctor performing the treatment will provide you with anti-inflammatory creams, aloe gels, and lotions that ensure relief and rids you of the discomfort caused due to the intense procedure.
After multiple hair removal sessions, the treatment results will be evident and permanent. Patients have reported enjoying an 80 to 90 percent reduction in the growth of hair. Although the effect of the treatment is permanent, some patients may need occasional touch-up sessions with the aim of treating individual hairs. The hair removal procedure can be done anywhere on the body where you don’t want hair such as the face, legs, hands, and back.
Cost of laser hair removal
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons has reported that the average cost for the best body hair removal process is $235 per session.
- These sessions require 8 to 9 sittings in which the treatment is customized according to the skin type, hair thickness and hair color among other factors.
- The pricing is also done depending on the surface area that needs treatment. Each session of the hair removal procedure gets rid of a certain percentage of hair until ultimately the skin becomes smooth and hair free.
- Before quoting a specific price to the patient, the above factors are taken into consideration and only then is a specific price decided.
- It is better to opt for, and avail treatment packages since such packages offer discounted rates.
- Several hair removal centers offer free consultation options which makes it easier on the pockets of the individuals seeking the best body hair removal procedure.
A few things to remember before you go in for the best body hair removal process
- Look into the number of years the doctor/healthcare provider has been in business.
- Make sure to examine the medical degree and the experience level of your treatment provider.
- Explore the availability of the option for a lifetime membership.
- Go to a clinic that is closer to your home and in a convenient location for multiple sittings.
An effective treatment to get rid of unwanted hair, laser hair removal can well be done in your budget when you seek the treatment with awareness.