8 Effective Shampoos for Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss is one issue that is a cause for concern for men and women alike. Caused by various reasons such as clogging of pores due to oil, dryness of the scalp, hormonal imbalances and the like, hair loss problem has been worrying individuals all over the world. While there are a number of treatments in the market which claim to hamper if not stop hair fall, these should be used as the last resort. Moreover, these might even result in further hair damage, an ill effect nobody would ever want to experience. Under such circumstances, shampoos might come to your rescue. The best shampoo for hair loss treatment will depend upon the type of hair, the reasons for hair loss and other factors such as hair pigmentation, etc. Following is a list of the 8 best shampoos that will drive hair loss problems away.
- Lipogaine Big 3 – Composed of Ketoconazole, biotin, and emu oil, this has been chosen as the best shampoo for hair loss by many. It does not contain any sulfate and is a solution for real-time hair problems. Priced at $25, the shampoo has proven to work due to its simple application and excellent outcomes.
- Pura D’or – This shampoo is an amalgam of various ingredients as well as oils and is a way to stop hair loss in a natural manner. With a price of $39.99 for the gold standard version, this product is a bit expensive than the previous one but offers some exotic elements such as pumpkin seeds, biotin and the like.
- Kerastase Specifique – The product form the house of L’oreal works by minimizing the level of sebum in the hair, thereby reducing the possibility of clogging of pores. Many customers have found this to be the best shampoo for hair loss and often purchased it in large quantities for better results. At around $43 for a 250 ml bottle, you get a shampoo that is also capable of preventing or at least impeding the process of hair thinning.
- Phyto Phytologist 15 – Those looking for a shampoo that not only stops hair loss but also promotes rapid growth of hair can opt for this shampoo. Having a price of $88.75 for 12 capsules of 3.5 ml each on allbeauty.com, the shampoo provides an ideal environment to the scalp for boosting hair growth and its botanical components protect the hair from harmful UV rays.
- Shapiro MD – This shampoo claims to give voluminous hair in a matter of 30 days, a reason why loyal customers find it the best shampoo for hair loss treatment. The unisex shampoo is designed in clinical laboratories and dermatologically tested to ensure exceptional effects of the product on hair loss. Known for its triple action formula, it blocks the root cause of hair loss, which is excessive DHT.
- Ultrax Labs Hair Surge – For those who are willing to spend some extra bucks, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge can be the best shampoo for hair loss cure. It boasts of caffeine extracts that have been debated time and again for their hair treatment properties. Available at different rates on Amazon, ranging from $59.95 to $70, the shampoo also comes with a money back offer, which means that this product definitely has something exclusive to offer.
- Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil – Argan Oil is the star ingredient of this shampoo that works in tandem with other hair boosters and natural elements such as biotin, aloe vera, rosemary and the like. The product is priced at $26 for a bottle of 473 ml and works wonders for adding texture to the hair, thereby curbing hair loss.
- Just Natural – The shampoo designed by Just Natural for managing hair loss is another great product for strengthening the scalp and thus, hair. By paying around $26.99, you get chia seed oil, horsetail extract, coconut oil, rice, orange oil, and jojoba all in one shampoo that makes it moderate enough for everyday usage.