Effective treatment methods to stop the appearance of blood in urine and semen
Our body gives out indications when something interferes with its normal functioning. When these signs are neglected, they give rise to even serious medical conditions which might be too difficult to cure. Anything out of the normal has to be attended to immediately. A sudden drop in the blood pressure or incessant chills is the harbinger of the grave disease that is about to ail you. Similarly, the presence of blood in urine and semen indicates various underlying health issues that cannot be neglected at any costs.
The presence of blood in urine can be traced back to urinary tract infections, or infection in the prostate, and sexually transmitted diseases might result in the presence of blood in semen or abnormal growths in the prostate or seminal vesicles. Whatever the cause of the presence of blood in the urine and semen, it has to be treated immediately. Here’s how.
Treatment methods for blood in urine
- Stay hydrated– In order to maintain a healthy urinary tract, one needs to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated. Water is known to flush out all the bacteria and other toxins that are known to create problems. So, stay hydrated and drink plenty of water.
- Cranberry juice– Cranberry is loaded with antioxidants can be and is highly antibiotic in nature. It prevents the bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract and flushes it out of the system.
- Spinach juice and coconut water– Spinach juice and coconut water mixed together creates a powerful diuretic. It is the function of the diuretic to get rid of the bacteria that affect the urinary tract and causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Vitamin C- Vitamin C is known to increase the acidity of the urine, which will prove to be a hostile environment and hinder the growth of the bacteria that affect the urinary tract.
Treatment methods for blood in semen
- Sepia– The homeopathic drug sepia does a commendable work of preventing blood from appearing in the semen. Also, it reduces the pain caused in the groin area because of the presence of blood in the semen.
- Cut back on calcium supplements– Too much of calcium causes calcium deposits to appear in the urethra or seminal vesicles. So, it is advisable to cut back on calcium supplements for some time.
- Vitamin D– Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium into the blood, and this prevents calcium from being deposited in other regions. So, no calcium deposits in the urethra or seminal vesicles, no blood in the semen.
- Cranberry Juice– Cranberry juice has been used as a treatment for stopping blood from appearing in urine and semen. It can effectively treat infection in the urethra or the prostate region, which usually leads to the presence of blood in urine and semen.