Benefits of getting dentures in a day
Your teeth play a vital role when it comes to breaking down food for digesting and maintaining general health, which is why regular dental care is recommended by medical professionals. Teeth not only enhance your facial appearance but also are indirectly connected to vital health systems in your body. Loss of teeth can not only affect your overall appearance but also lead to oral health problems like the movement of adjacent teeth, degeneration of your jawbone among other complications.
Dentures are designed to provide the much-needed stability and support to maintain oral health care for people who have lost part or most of their teeth due to natural causes or maybe due to an accident.
Benefits of dentures in a day include:
- Dentures in a day prevent the remaining teeth from shifting into the gaps where you have lost your teeth. Any abnormal movement of teeth can compromise the structural integrity of your jawbone and lead to added oral complications.
- Dentures take care of the oral tissues and maintain overall health.
- Upper and lower teeth are positioned properly to ensure the jawline is maintained. Loss of teeth can disrupt perfect alignment which is why dentures in a day can help maintain this alignment without you having to worry about misaligned molars.
- Even your speech can get affected due to missing teeth which is why dentures are all the more essential to have, to replace a few or many of your teeth. Pronunciation is mainly affected due to misalignment or missing teeth.
- Wrinkles and aging lines develop around your mouth over time, and the process is speeded up due to missing teeth. Dentures in a day counter this problem by ensuring missing gaps are filled.
- Dentures in a day are surgically attached directly to the jawbone which gives them immense stability that will prevent your teeth from shifting or slipping causing you any discomfort.
- Artificial dentures are made from materials which are designed to last, which is why they are more durable than your existing molars. Damaged dentures can be repaired very easily without the need for removing the implants.
- Cost of artificial dentures will depend on the type of replacement ones used. Complete and permanent dentures will cost more than partial dentures. Check with your insurance company to find out if your dental plan covers the cost of dentures replacement be it complete or partial for that matter.