Popular Smart Jewelry Products You Need To Know
Popular smart jewelry products you need to know
Fitness trackers and smartwatches might be the current rage in the market, but another form of wearable technology that is becoming increasingly popular is smart jewelry. Sounds interesting, right? This innovative variant combines the aesthetics and intelligence in the most practical manner. However, they all differ in terms of features and design. So, some of them might be used as fitness trackers while others might be designed for smartphone connectivity. When it comes to the form, you can find them as bracelets, necklaces, and rings. The one you pick solely depends on what fulfills your purpose. If you are not acquainted with the smart jewelry, then read further to get an insight into some of the most popular products in the market.
- Bellabeat Leaf Urban – This piece of wearable technology is an elegant fitness tracker that monitors your daily activities, sleeping habits, reproductive and mental health. Depending on your lifestyle, this device can predict stress and motivate you to pursue deep breathing and meditation via alerts. Bellabeat Leaf Urban’s geometric structure is designed using stainless steel and water-resistant wood. Priced at $139 approximately, Bellabeat Leaf Urban can be worn as neckpiece or a bracelet. You can find it in rose gold and silver colors.
- Tory Burch Fitbit – Looking for something ultrachic? Then try Tory Burch’s designer bands for Fitbit Flex 2. This designer bracelet houses your Flex device in the most stylish way possible. You can find these bands in stainless steel and leather variants in beautiful colors. On the other hand, the wearable technology used consists features like a smart tracker for all-day activities and sleeping, phone notifications and long battery life. Its waterproof design makes it perfect for swimmers. However, it is to be noted that both these elements are sold separately.
- Ringly Luxe – The finger ring offered by Ringly Luxe is created with a pyramid-cut purple jade on a gold-plated base. It tracks physical activity and provides smartphone connectivity with customized alerts. Its battery lasts for one to two days, depending on usage. This water-resistant model helps you relax with guided audio meditation and breathing exercises to subside stress. It costs around $165.
- Sona Bracelet by Caeden – This beautifully designed tracker can be easily mistaken for a wristwatch. Apart from observing physical movements it also has a one of a kind heart sensor that gauges your stress fluctuations and predicts your overall health condition. It also offers five specially tailored calming techniques to cope with tension. Sona Bracelet is valued at $199 and is offered in three colors, i.e., rose gold, gunmetal, and gold.
- Senstone – Designed like a little charm jewelry, Senstone is a different concept altogether. It’s not a tracker but a type of wearable technology that records your voice and translates it into text via its smartphone app. These recordings can be related to your to-do lists, weekly goals, personal diary, etc. It can be donned as a brooch, neckpiece or bracelet. You can get this product for $145.
- Watch Hunger Stop Michael Kors Reade – This special edition tracker by Michael Kors is available in rose gold and gunmetal shades. It is put together using stainless steel, glass, leather, and mother of pearl. Apart from looking fashionable, this device keeps a tab on your physical activities, sleep and assists you in designing useful health goals. You can buy it for $145 approximately.
Apart from the six popular smart jewelry pieces mentioned above, you can checkout Misfit Bloom, Ringly Luxe Smart Bracelet, 5. Ringly Luxe Smart Bracelet, Michael Kors Access Bracelet, etc. These wearable technology products can be found in stores as well as on e-commerce websites. However, before shopping, ensure that you check the features, prices as well the consumer reviews to make the best pick.