All About The Popular Apparel And Accessories Brands
The fashion industry primarily symbolizes how civilized people have come through the ages. The importance of apparel and accessories cannot be measured as without these essentials, human cannot function. Not only is the dignity of a person covered up through the clothes but also the choice of apparel and accessories indicates a person’s personality.
The premier retailer of country has envisioned the sales of $25.778 billion approximately in the year 2016. The organization has over 700 departmental stores and own Bloomingdale and Bluemercury apart from Macy’s Backstage. Expanding over Asia and South America, in the recent years, Macy’s Inc has remained one of the leading retailers in the market.
- If you sign up for getting newsletters, you can get around 25% off on your first purchase.
- Even if Macy’s is not available in your country or location, you can get the products shipped to anywhere you want. However, for availing of this feature, you need to select a country from the official website.
- If you are a national resident but want to send the apparel or accessories outside your country, you can avail the international shipping facility.
From women’s to men’s to kids’ collection of clothes, Macy’s has everything that can fulfill your fashion needs. Additionally, the retailer provides home and bed and bath accessories that are widely popular in the country.
Established in the year of 1981, Michael Kors has been one of the accessories companies where the products are designed by Michael Kors. Headquartered in New York, the retailer has expanded its business all over the world under the same label.
- Not only the accessories, the men’s and women’s collection include all types of ready-to-wear apparel.
- For the men’s collection, there are jackets, denim, Polo T-shirts, sweaters, and hoodies.
- Catering to the new trend of fashion, the beautiful dresses, tops, sweaters, bags, watches, and shoes of the brand are immensely popular.
- Even though the company went bankrupt in 1999, the designer and founder managed to capture around $1 billion USD with the reopening of the Michael Kors fashion line.
- You can return and exchange your products anytime you like and go for a live chat with the experts to understand which shoe or watch can compliment your party outfit.
Started in 1970 in a small place near University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters has now become a global brand. The apparel and accessories brand is not only restricted to men’s or women’s clothing but also has focused on selling home accessories, beauty products, intimates and musical products including vinyl, electronics, and cassette. From a report, it is seen that the Urban Outfitters has made revenue of around 3.451 billion USD within a few years.
- You can get free shipping on a certain amount of order but for the other orders; you will need to pay around $50.
- Over the years, Urban Outfitters has been able to launch around 238 outlets across the globe. However, 179 stores belong to the country.
- The main motive behind Urban Outfitters’ business is to connect with the customers on an emotional level.
- BHLDN, Free People, Anthropologie, and Terrain are the other brands that are run by Urban Outfitters.
Specializing in bags, there are Maptote, GORUCK, Fleabags, Tom Bihn and Mountain Ridge Gear are other popular names that are often heard in people’s mouths. Additionally, for choosing the perfect belts and other accessories, people often visit Tough Traveler, Yellow 18, Winter Session, Hill-Side, Stetson, Pierrepont Hicks, Cause and Effect, Arne Mason, and Duluth Pack.
Apart from these renowned apparel and accessories stores, there are several designing houses that exactly serve what they want. Many of the designers often take customer’s suggestion and make the products according to their wish, thereby giving first preference to what people demand and not what the fashion industry demands.