Top 6 Business Internet Service Providers
One of the main aspects that businesses need is speedy internet connectivity. Most companies are connected to their various branches and their customers via the internet and need it to manage sales, stream audio or video clips, download files, carry out communications, etc. Most often, businesses assume that the best internet provider is one that has the best pricing and reliability. On the contrary, the three central factors that determine the best business internet provider are reliable connectivity, appropriate bandwidth based on your business needs, and excellent customer service.
Based on the parameters mentioned above, here are six of the best business internet providers:
- Verizon: It is a high-speed internet service provider, and it rates the best in all three parameters. Verizon fiber-optic internet services are the best for businesses as their download speeds are in the range of 75 Mbps to 940 Mbps, and they cost around $84.99 to $214.99 per month.
- AT&T: It is the best speed efficient internet service provider. AT&T’s small business internet services are the best in the speed category as their download speeds are in the range of 50 Mbps-1000 Mbps, and the price is set around $85 to $650 per month.
- Frontier: This is the best internet provider for businesses who need budget-friendly options. Their download speeds range between 30 Mbps to 150 Mbps, while the price of these services is around $49.99 to $174.99 per month.
- CenturyLink: This internet service provider offers bundled deals with TV, phone, and internet services. Also, their download speeds are in the range of 40 Mbps to 100 Mbps. The company has set the price of these services at $84.99 to $104.99 per month approximately.
- Spectrum: This internet service provider offers plans without a contract. Spectrum’s business internet services qualify as the best in the no-contract, high-speed internet category given that their download speeds range between 100 Mbps to 300 Mbps. You need to pay roughly $59.99 to $139.99 per month for these services.
- Comcast: Comcast has been rated as the best business internet service provider in the reliability category. Their download speeds range between 25 Mbps to 1000 Mbps, and the price of these services are set around $69.95 to $499.95 per month.
Every business has its distinct needs, and therefore, it is vital that you conduct a thorough analysis of the best business internet service providers in your geographical location before you sign up for one of them.