Nissan Altima leaves you spoilt for choice
The Nissan Altima is traditionally produced at the Smyrna Vehicle Assembly Plant in the U.S.A. which boasts a production capacity of 640,000 vehicles. However, of late, production has also started taking place at the Vehicle Assembly Plant in Canton, Mississippi to meet the model’s excessive demand.
The Nissan Altima comes in different versions and colors. The price varies depending on the diversified list of features.
- Altima 2.5: It comes with a 179 horsepower 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, hands-free phone system, and drive-assist display with a price tag of $22,500. The fuel economy is approximately 39 miles per gallon on the highway while 27 miles per gallon in the city.
- Altima 2.5 S: Apart from the above-mentioned attributes, it includes an audio system, rear view monitor and cruise control. The price of this version is $22,900.
- Altima 2.5 SR: In addition to the features of the 2.5S version, it has an upscale appearance with aluminum alloy wheels, sports spoiler, power adjustable driver’s seat and leather wrapped steering wheel. The estimated fuel economy is 37 MPG on the highway and 26 MPG in the city and comes at a price of $24,470.
- Altima SR Midnight Edition: The marque version of Altima 2.5 SR is more like a sports car and includes signature black wheels, black mirror caps, and black spoiler. It is priced at $25,460.
- Altima 2.5 SV: The SV version has a better fuel economy approximating 39 MPG on the highway and 27 MPG in the city. It comprises of remote engine start and stop system, blind spot alert, and power lumbar support. It is also priced at $25,460.
- Altima 2.5 SL: It boasts of beautifully done leather interiors, digital compass for better navigation and Bose premium audio system. These features come at a price of $28,570.
- Altima 3.5 SR: The Altima 3.5 SR is a more powerful edition with a 270 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine. Fuel economy is close to 32 MPG on the highway and 22 MPG in the city. It is priced at $27,990.
- Altima 3.5 SL: The SL version is the top-most model of 2017 Nissan Altima. It enjoys all the features of Altima 2.5 SL and has power sliding sunroof as the hallmark of its distinctiveness. It is labeled with a premium price tag of $32,690.
The 2017 Nissan Altima is surely here to stay. It is highly fuel efficient and ultra comfortable. With an interesting line up of attributes at a moderate price, it is a common man’s luxury car.