BMW 7 Series 2017: Variants and prices
The BMW 7 Series is the German company’s signature model that was launched for the first time in 1977. Ever since its inception, the 7 Series has fulfilled the expectations of the buyers as a full-size luxury sedan. It is the chief rival of the Mercedes-Benz S Class and the Audi A8. The 7 Series is currently in its sixth generation and is called G11 (short wheelbase) as well as G12 (long wheelbase).
Let’s have a look at the 2017 BMW 7 Series prices and variants in which they are available. The BMW 7 Series prices are based on the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) and do not include any tax, registration or handling fee:
- BMW 740i – This is the starting model available in the USA and is priced at $83,100. It has been specially engineered for those who wish to experience luxury at a lower price in the BMW 7 Series category.
- BMW 740i xDrive – The price of this sedan is $86,100 and is another powerful petrol variant. It has a couple of additional features than its previous counterpart.
- BMW Plug-in 740e xDrive iPerformance – This is a hybrid version of the BMW 7 Series. The gasoline engine is supported by an electric motor. The BMW 7 Series’ price is $90,700. It is noteworthy that the hybrid form does not compromise on performance making it a highly efficient car.
- BMW 750i –It comes with a price tag of $96,400 and has a V8 twin turbo charged engine for a smooth driving experience.
- BMW 750i xDrive –This sedan perfectly combines comfort and high performance and is priced at $99,400.
- BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive – This is a limited edition model that displays extraordinary magnificence. It comes at a premium price of $138,800 and is highly favored by enthusiastic drivers.
- BMW M760i – This athletic version has a robust engine that is sure to take the racer out of you. It is priced at $156,700. With acceleration as fast as lightning, this car from the house of BMW is the high-end model of the 7 Series.