2016 Audi A6: Features to look out for
Are you planning to buy the luxury sedan, but have been wondering what to expect from the choices present the luxury auto market? We recommend going through the features of 2016 Audi A6 before making your final purchase. Here is what you can expect in your future luxury ride.
- 3.0-Liter TDI clean diesel engine – The luxury sedan is powered by four high performing engines. These engines offer up to 25 city/38 highway mpg. It has the diesel that offers an amazing 428 lb-ft of torque that could be served up immediately.
- Refined interior – The 2016 Audi A6 has a quiet, modern, luxurious and elegant interior. The interior is refreshed with a bigger dial to choose media and others. MMI infotainment and the navigational system has received an update in this 2016 model. It also takes some advice from Google maps. Above all, the Beaufort wood trim and aluminum accents are the most pleasing sights.
- Redesigned exterior– The exterior is changed from the previous year model. The fronts-and rear-ends are redesigned, got a mid-cycle refresh, new headlight design, redesigned bumper. All in all, the refined exterior gives the A6 model a fresh, sharp and impressive appearance. At the back, LED taillights have got a sleeked look.
- Standard equipment – It has all standard equipment that you can expect to be present in any midsize sedan. You can found these in the standard equipment list. Still, let us tell you what this list will include. Leather seats, audio capabilities, headlights, Bluetooth phone and seat memory. It is unlike BMW and Mercedes-Benz that require an extra box in the case of leather seats.
- Optional equipment – Other equipment come optional. These are the 2.0 liter 4-cylinder, a V8 and two V6 engines, 7 or 9-speed automatic transmissions that are mated and handle gear changed timely. However, A6 optional equipment can cost high but would offer best of the services. Other items are MMI Information and navigational system, cruise control and safety systems.